Zaedryn Rook (they/them) is a non-binary butch writer who teaches and performs, specializing in sexualities, genders, kinks, and relationships. Zed’s power theory and queer erotica is widely published in anthologies and online, and they have lectured internationally. Under their nom de guerre, they have written at sugarbutch.net since 2006, recognized numerous places as one of the Top Sex Blogs. They are the editor of Best Lesbian Erotica 2012, Say Please: Lesbian BDSM Erotica, Erotix: Literary Journal of Somatics, and Best Lesbian Erotica 2019, and the author of a six-book novella series of queer kink erotica, and the short story collection Sweet & Rough. Zed is a co-founder of Body Trust, a collaborative dedicated to the body as a laboratory for transformation. They hold degrees in creative writing and gender and sexuality studies.
- CPS Celebrates RBG
- #TuesdayTerms: Belly Fetish
- Participants needed for research on Pregnancy and Childbirth during COVID-19
- #MythMonday: Anal August – Why would people do that?
- #MythMonday: Anal August
- Free Consent Presentation 8/9 12 p.m. PT
- #MythMonday: Orgasm Day July 31st
- Extended Deadline – Grant Proposals on Race and Sexuality