Zaedryn Rook (they/them) is a non-binary butch writer who teaches and performs, specializing in sexualities, genders, kinks, and relationships. Zed’s power theory and queer erotica is widely published in anthologies and online, and they have lectured internationally. Under their nom de guerre, they have written at sugarbutch.net since 2006, recognized numerous places as one of the Top Sex Blogs. They are the editor of Best Lesbian Erotica 2012, Say Please: Lesbian BDSM Erotica, Erotix: Literary Journal of Somatics, and Best Lesbian Erotica 2019, and the author of a six-book novella series of queer kink erotica, and the short story collection Sweet & Rough. Zed is a co-founder of Body Trust, a collaborative dedicated to the body as a laboratory for transformation. They hold degrees in creative writing and gender and sexuality studies.
- Book Review: “Fifty Years of Polyamory in America”
- New Issue of Journal of Positive Sexuality Available!
- APA CEUs Coming 2023
- Support Race and Sexuality Research
- October Monthly Series: Satanic Sexuality
- We’re here and we’re queer: Bi Visibility Day
- Volunteer Positions Open
- Peace Day 2022: The Importance of Peacemaking