Online/remote and/or In-Person (Los Angeles area, CA) volunteer opportunity.
The Internship Coordinator will assist the Internship Director with the internship process for CPS. This includes: processing intern applications, scheduling interviews, updating intern files, coordinating practicum scheduling, logging intern hours, and assisting with intern communications. Time commitment can range from 1-6 hours per week depending on the time of year and the number of interns in the system.
- Able to work individually and with others
- Highly organized and efficient
- Proficient with Google Drive, especially Google Sheets
- Able to communicate efficiently through email and Zoom
Not Required Skills:
- Familiarity with Canvas Learning Management System
Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in this volunteer position.