Tristan Taormino working on a new project and currently seeking bright, articulate, real couples with lots of personality in the LA area to interview on camera about sex and relationships. The shoot is Friday, December 14. You will complete a brief survey beforehand. There will be explicit talk only, no sex, and this is not part of a porn movie. Email email@example.com her for all the info! She especially encourages people of color, non monogamous couples, straight folks, and kink beginners, but even if that doesn’t describe you, please get in touch. She is looking for a diverse group of people. There will be compensation (either cash or in porn DVDs). Please feel free to share this with anyone who might be interested. Thanks very much.
- Consent and Communication go to Brazil
- Participants Needed: Clinical and Counseling Psychologists Who Identify as Sex Positive
- #MythMonday: “Transgender” is not a sexual orientation
- Participants Needed: UNLV Study on Access to Abortion Care in Nevada
- New JPS Issue Available!
- #MythMonday: Debunking “No-Nut November”
- #MythMonday: “Teaching kids about sex will make them have more sex”
- Winners of Race and Sexuality Research Awards