Center for Positive Sexuality is expanding our education panel topics as well as venues. If you are looking for educators on topics such as sexuality and aging, sexuality and disabilities, body image, age play, polyamory and nonmonogamy, BDSM, and other topics, please contact us. We are scheduling “Teaser Panels” during the summer to professors, educators, and professionals who would like a quick taste of what we can offer your groups in the coming year. Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator or Executive Director for more information.
- Participants Needed: Clinical and Counseling Psychologists Who Identify as Sex Positive
- #MythMonday: “Transgender” is not a sexual orientation
- Participants Needed: UNLV Study on Access to Abortion Care in Nevada
- New JPS Issue Available!
- #MythMonday: Debunking “No-Nut November”
- #MythMonday: “Teaching kids about sex will make them have more sex”
- Winners of Race and Sexuality Research Awards
- #TuesdayTerms: Sanguinophilia & Odaxelagnia