Center for Positive Sexuality is expanding our education panel topics as well as venues. If you are looking for educators on topics such as sexuality and aging, sexuality and disabilities, body image, age play, polyamory and nonmonogamy, BDSM, and other topics, please contact us. We are scheduling “Teaser Panels” during the summer to professors, educators, and professionals who would like a quick taste of what we can offer your groups in the coming year. Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator or Executive Director for more information.
- Book Review: “Fifty Years of Polyamory in America”
- New Issue of Journal of Positive Sexuality Available!
- APA CEUs Coming 2023
- Support Race and Sexuality Research
- October Monthly Series: Satanic Sexuality
- We’re here and we’re queer: Bi Visibility Day
- Volunteer Positions Open
- Peace Day 2022: The Importance of Peacemaking