#GivingTuesday is Nov 27. You can support free access to the Journal of Positive Sexuality. The journal is free to access and free to publish in. We do not charge readers or authors. Journal of Positive Sexuality is going into its 5th year of publication, expanding from over 3000 article downloads in 2015 to a whopping 45,000+ article downloads in 2018! The journal publishes topics on sexuality and gender that other academic periodicals would reject. We have a rigorous peer-review system supported by a stellar Editorial Board, all volunteering to provide free information to the public about topics such as BDSM, sexual violence, sexual activity in older adults, asexuality, gender equality, and so much more. Your one-time or recurring donation can keep this cutting-edge resource moving forward.
- CPS Celebrates RBG
- #TuesdayTerms: Belly Fetish
- Participants needed for research on Pregnancy and Childbirth during COVID-19
- #MythMonday: Anal August – Why would people do that?
- #MythMonday: Anal August
- Free Consent Presentation 8/9 12 p.m. PT
- #MythMonday: Orgasm Day July 31st
- Extended Deadline – Grant Proposals on Race and Sexuality