Journal of Positive Sexuality has published the first articles of Volume I, 2015, and we are looking for more! Send your sex-positive articles for possible publication. Submission guidelines available here. Articles should follow APA format and be no more than 6-8 pages, including references. Make them concise, clear, and accessible to professionals other than your discipline. All articles are blind peer-reviewed. We look forward to your submissions!
- Participants Needed: Clinical and Counseling Psychologists Who Identify as Sex Positive
- #MythMonday: “Transgender” is not a sexual orientation
- Participants Needed: UNLV Study on Access to Abortion Care in Nevada
- New JPS Issue Available!
- #MythMonday: Debunking “No-Nut November”
- #MythMonday: “Teaching kids about sex will make them have more sex”
- Winners of Race and Sexuality Research Awards
- #TuesdayTerms: Sanguinophilia & Odaxelagnia