Journal of Positive Sexuality has published the first articles of Volume I, 2015, and we are looking for more! Send your sex-positive articles for possible publication. Submission guidelines available here. Articles should follow APA format and be no more than 6-8 pages, including references. Make them concise, clear, and accessible to professionals other than your discipline. All articles are blind peer-reviewed. We look forward to your submissions!
- CPS Celebrates RBG
- #TuesdayTerms: Belly Fetish
- Participants needed for research on Pregnancy and Childbirth during COVID-19
- #MythMonday: Anal August – Why would people do that?
- #MythMonday: Anal August
- Free Consent Presentation 8/9 12 p.m. PT
- #MythMonday: Orgasm Day July 31st
- Extended Deadline – Grant Proposals on Race and Sexuality