Early registration for SexPosCon20 is now available through December 21, 2019. The last conference sold out so we do recommend registering early. If you are a confirmed presenter, make sure to register using the “Presenter” price. If you are a Research Affiliate with Center for Positive Sexuality, please contact the Research Director prior to registering. Students and student presenters can use the student registration price, just make sure to indicate if you are a presenter. Registration for the additional workshop on Sunday is not yet available.
- Consent and Communication go to Brazil
- Participants Needed: Clinical and Counseling Psychologists Who Identify as Sex Positive
- #MythMonday: “Transgender” is not a sexual orientation
- Participants Needed: UNLV Study on Access to Abortion Care in Nevada
- New JPS Issue Available!
- #MythMonday: Debunking “No-Nut November”
- #MythMonday: “Teaching kids about sex will make them have more sex”
- Winners of Race and Sexuality Research Awards