Presentation proposals for our Positive Sexuality Conference 2018 are due on Halloween! No late submissions will be accepted. We do have limited space and the competition is looking fierce. All proposals will be blind reviewed by no less than 3 separate reviewers. We will contact all potential presenters by or around December 1 with our decision. We thank everyone for their enthusiasm and creativity.
- #MythMonday: “Teaching kids about sex will make them have more sex”
- Winners of Race and Sexuality Research Awards
- #TuesdayTerms: Sanguinophilia & Odaxelagnia
- #TuesdayTerms: Metamour & Compersion
- CPS Celebrates RBG
- #TuesdayTerms: Belly Fetish
- Participants needed for research on Pregnancy and Childbirth during COVID-19
- #MythMonday: Anal August – Why would people do that?