Presentation proposals for our Positive Sexuality Conference 2018 are due on Halloween! No late submissions will be accepted. We do have limited space and the competition is looking fierce. All proposals will be blind reviewed by no less than 3 separate reviewers. We will contact all potential presenters by or around December 1 with our decision. We thank everyone for their enthusiasm and creativity.
- #TuesdayTerms: Belly Fetish
- Participants needed for research on Pregnancy and Childbirth during COVID-19
- #MythMonday: Anal August – Why would people do that?
- #MythMonday: Anal August
- Free Consent Presentation 8/9 12 p.m. PT
- #MythMonday: Orgasm Day July 31st
- Extended Deadline – Grant Proposals on Race and Sexuality
- #MythMonday – Sexual Roles in Queer Relationships