All presentation proposals for #SexPosCon20 need to be submitted no later than Monday, September 30! Blind peer reviews of proposals will begin immediately. We hope to inform presenters no later than October 7 or 8. Thank you!
- Consent and Communication go to Brazil
- Participants Needed: Clinical and Counseling Psychologists Who Identify as Sex Positive
- #MythMonday: “Transgender” is not a sexual orientation
- Participants Needed: UNLV Study on Access to Abortion Care in Nevada
- New JPS Issue Available!
- #MythMonday: Debunking “No-Nut November”
- #MythMonday: “Teaching kids about sex will make them have more sex”
- Winners of Race and Sexuality Research Awards