I am extremely happy to announce that I, as the Director of the Center for Positive Sexuality, have been officially hired as an expert consultant on a grant-funded project through Idaho State University. I will be assisting with a content analysis of Social Work textbooks, checking for sex positive themes and information (or the lack thereof) as well as co-authoring a report of said analysis.
- #MythMonday: “Teaching kids about sex will make them have more sex”
- Winners of Race and Sexuality Research Awards
- #TuesdayTerms: Sanguinophilia & Odaxelagnia
- #TuesdayTerms: Metamour & Compersion
- CPS Celebrates RBG
- #TuesdayTerms: Belly Fetish
- Participants needed for research on Pregnancy and Childbirth during COVID-19
- #MythMonday: Anal August – Why would people do that?