I am extremely happy to announce that I, as the Director of the Center for Positive Sexuality, have been officially hired as an expert consultant on a grant-funded project through Idaho State University. I will be assisting with a content analysis of Social Work textbooks, checking for sex positive themes and information (or the lack thereof) as well as co-authoring a report of said analysis.
- Book Review: “Fifty Years of Polyamory in America”
- New Issue of Journal of Positive Sexuality Available!
- APA CEUs Coming 2023
- Support Race and Sexuality Research
- October Monthly Series: Satanic Sexuality
- We’re here and we’re queer: Bi Visibility Day
- Volunteer Positions Open
- Peace Day 2022: The Importance of Peacemaking