The Rural Center for AIDS/STD Prevention is pleased to announce a new online awareness community initiative, called Project CREATE (Create Rural Education AIDS Tailoring Effort). This program has several features: (1) individuals can create their own posters tailed to their rural community, (2) individuals can participate in media-driven story telling in which they can share HIV/AIDS-related pictures, blogs, videos, and audio, and (3) individuals can find support and guidance through a custom-tailed forum with five distinct HIV/AIDS topics. This innovative program was developed by HIV/AIDS prevention specialists at the University of Kentucky and Indiana University. To access this program go to the RCAP website (www.indiana.edu/~aids) and click on the Project CREATE portal.
- #MythMonday: “Teaching kids about sex will make them have more sex”
- Winners of Race and Sexuality Research Awards
- #TuesdayTerms: Sanguinophilia & Odaxelagnia
- #TuesdayTerms: Metamour & Compersion
- CPS Celebrates RBG
- #TuesdayTerms: Belly Fetish
- Participants needed for research on Pregnancy and Childbirth during COVID-19
- #MythMonday: Anal August – Why would people do that?