The Rural Center for AIDS/STD Prevention is pleased to announce a new online awareness community initiative, called Project CREATE (Create Rural Education AIDS Tailoring Effort). This program has several features: (1) individuals can create their own posters tailed to their rural community, (2) individuals can participate in media-driven story telling in which they can share HIV/AIDS-related pictures, blogs, videos, and audio, and (3) individuals can find support and guidance through a custom-tailed forum with five distinct HIV/AIDS topics. This innovative program was developed by HIV/AIDS prevention specialists at the University of Kentucky and Indiana University. To access this program go to the RCAP website (www.indiana.edu/~aids) and click on the Project CREATE portal.
- Book Review: “Fifty Years of Polyamory in America”
- New Issue of Journal of Positive Sexuality Available!
- APA CEUs Coming 2023
- Support Race and Sexuality Research
- October Monthly Series: Satanic Sexuality
- We’re here and we’re queer: Bi Visibility Day
- Volunteer Positions Open
- Peace Day 2022: The Importance of Peacemaking