Northampton Sex Therapy Associates (NSTA) is excited to announce that we are seeking to add a new member to our team. We are looking for a seasoned, fee-for-service, part-time sex therapy associate to work in our busy private group practice. Applicants must hold a mental health license in the state of Massachusetts (or be willing to apply for licensure) and be able to demonstrate experience and comfort with a wide range of sexuality issues. Training and weekly supervision will be provided by an AASECT certified sex therapist/supervisor. It would be helpful if you have knowledge and/or comfort in working with a range of sexual issues, including sexual dysfunctions, sexual health and sexual pain disorders and can show passion, curiosity and interest in learning and developing your clinical skills in these areas.
Applicants must also possess the following:
- · Be licensed in Massachusetts as a Ph.D., Psy.D., LMHC, LMFT or LICSW
- · Candidates should have a minimum of 3-5 years post-licensure clinical experience, and a high commitment to lifelong learning, teamwork and professional growth.
- · Give evidence of passion and skill in treating couples (training in Gottman method couples therapy, Susan Johnson’s EFT method and Schnarch method therapy will be provided)
- · Be willing to work two evenings and one full weekend day each week
- · Be comfortable working with a wide range of sexuality issues
- · GLBTI friendly, aware and welcoming.
- · Participate in ongoing staff meetings and consultation
- · Be willing to sign a non-compete for personal private practice within a 50 mile radius of NSTA
Benefits to working with Northampton Sex Therapy Associates:
- · Competitive reimbursement rates
- · Weekly supervision by certified sex therapy supervisor enabling candidates to eventually become certified as sex therapists.
- · $250 annual training stipend
- · Beautiful newly-renovated space
- · Collegial, friendly working environment
- · Collaborative practice with a great deal of training overlap between Northampton Center for Couples Therapy and NSTA
If you are interested, please send a cover letter and your resume to Jassy Timberlake at the address below:
Jassy Timberlake, M.Ed., LMFT – Director/Founder
Northampton Sex Therapy Associates
40 Main Street, Suite 206
Florence, MA 01062
413-587-0095, Ext. 1