Contemporary Polyamory: A Call for Awareness and Sensitivity in Social Work has just been published in the journal Social Work by Center for Positive Sexuality researchers D J Williams and Emily E. Prior. This article discusses the need for social workers to understand and be sensitive to the needs of the growing numbers of people in polyamorous and non-monogamous relationships. Many sex positive references and practical suggestions are offered to help social workers and other counseling professionals when encountering clients who engage in these types of relationships.
- Book Review: “Fifty Years of Polyamory in America”
- New Issue of Journal of Positive Sexuality Available!
- APA CEUs Coming 2023
- Support Race and Sexuality Research
- October Monthly Series: Satanic Sexuality
- We’re here and we’re queer: Bi Visibility Day
- Volunteer Positions Open
- Peace Day 2022: The Importance of Peacemaking