Contemporary Polyamory: A Call for Awareness and Sensitivity in Social Work has just been published in the journal Social Work by Center for Positive Sexuality researchers D J Williams and Emily E. Prior. This article discusses the need for social workers to understand and be sensitive to the needs of the growing numbers of people in polyamorous and non-monogamous relationships. Many sex positive references and practical suggestions are offered to help social workers and other counseling professionals when encountering clients who engage in these types of relationships.
- #TuesdayTerms: Belly Fetish
- Participants needed for research on Pregnancy and Childbirth during COVID-19
- #MythMonday: Anal August – Why would people do that?
- #MythMonday: Anal August
- Free Consent Presentation 8/9 12 p.m. PT
- #MythMonday: Orgasm Day July 31st
- Extended Deadline – Grant Proposals on Race and Sexuality
- #MythMonday – Sexual Roles in Queer Relationships