Contemporary Polyamory: A Call for Awareness and Sensitivity in Social Work has just been published in the journal Social Work by Center for Positive Sexuality researchers D J Williams and Emily E. Prior. This article discusses the need for social workers to understand and be sensitive to the needs of the growing numbers of people in polyamorous and non-monogamous relationships. Many sex positive references and practical suggestions are offered to help social workers and other counseling professionals when encountering clients who engage in these types of relationships.
- Call for Participants – Gen Z Sex Ed Study
- Yoga as Social Justice: Equality and Equity in Self-Hood
- Call for Participants – Trans or Nonbinary Parents Needed for Study
- Book Review: “Alice in Pornoland: Hardcore Encounters with the Victorian Gothic”
- Sexual Attitudes Study Needs Participants – Service Professionals
- Book Review: “Kinky in the Digital Age”
- Book Review: “Fifty Years of Polyamory in America”
- New Issue of Journal of Positive Sexuality Available!