Contemporary Polyamory: A Call for Awareness and Sensitivity in Social Work has just been published in the journal Social Work by Center for Positive Sexuality researchers D J Williams and Emily E. Prior. This article discusses the need for social workers to understand and be sensitive to the needs of the growing numbers of people in polyamorous and non-monogamous relationships. Many sex positive references and practical suggestions are offered to help social workers and other counseling professionals when encountering clients who engage in these types of relationships.
- #MythMonday: “Teaching kids about sex will make them have more sex”
- Winners of Race and Sexuality Research Awards
- #TuesdayTerms: Sanguinophilia & Odaxelagnia
- #TuesdayTerms: Metamour & Compersion
- CPS Celebrates RBG
- #TuesdayTerms: Belly Fetish
- Participants needed for research on Pregnancy and Childbirth during COVID-19
- #MythMonday: Anal August – Why would people do that?