Research affiliates from Center for Positive Sexuality recently published Moving Full-Speed Ahead in the Wrong Direction? A Critical Examination of US Sex Offender Policy from a Positive Sexuality Model in the internationally respected journal Critical Criminology. Authors D J Williams, Jeremy N. Thomas, and Emily E. Prior present a positive sexuality model and consider how the effectiveness of dealing with sexual offending issues could be improved through using a positive sexuality approach to guide policy.
- CPS Celebrates RBG
- #TuesdayTerms: Belly Fetish
- Participants needed for research on Pregnancy and Childbirth during COVID-19
- #MythMonday: Anal August – Why would people do that?
- #MythMonday: Anal August
- Free Consent Presentation 8/9 12 p.m. PT
- #MythMonday: Orgasm Day July 31st
- Extended Deadline – Grant Proposals on Race and Sexuality