Research affiliates from Center for Positive Sexuality recently published Moving Full-Speed Ahead in the Wrong Direction? A Critical Examination of US Sex Offender Policy from a Positive Sexuality Model in the internationally respected journal Critical Criminology. Authors D J Williams, Jeremy N. Thomas, and Emily E. Prior present a positive sexuality model and consider how the effectiveness of dealing with sexual offending issues could be improved through using a positive sexuality approach to guide policy.
- Book Review: “Fifty Years of Polyamory in America”
- New Issue of Journal of Positive Sexuality Available!
- APA CEUs Coming 2023
- Support Race and Sexuality Research
- October Monthly Series: Satanic Sexuality
- We’re here and we’re queer: Bi Visibility Day
- Volunteer Positions Open
- Peace Day 2022: The Importance of Peacemaking