Research affiliates from Center for Positive Sexuality recently published Moving Full-Speed Ahead in the Wrong Direction? A Critical Examination of US Sex Offender Policy from a Positive Sexuality Model in the internationally respected journal Critical Criminology. Authors D J Williams, Jeremy N. Thomas, and Emily E. Prior present a positive sexuality model and consider how the effectiveness of dealing with sexual offending issues could be improved through using a positive sexuality approach to guide policy.
- Participants Needed: Clinical and Counseling Psychologists Who Identify as Sex Positive
- #MythMonday: “Transgender” is not a sexual orientation
- Participants Needed: UNLV Study on Access to Abortion Care in Nevada
- New JPS Issue Available!
- #MythMonday: Debunking “No-Nut November”
- #MythMonday: “Teaching kids about sex will make them have more sex”
- Winners of Race and Sexuality Research Awards
- #TuesdayTerms: Sanguinophilia & Odaxelagnia