Speakers/presenters needed in LA for Center for Positive Sexuality to be a part of panel discussions aimed at college undergrads, grads, and professional. We currently have spots open on a Gender Diversity panel and a Sexual Diversity panel. We need people who are comfortable speaking in front of an audience and who work well with others. Please contact queries @ positivesexuality to set up a face-to-face meeting and training to be on our panels.
- We’re here and we’re queer: Bi Visibility Day
- Volunteer Positions Open
- Peace Day 2022: The Importance of Peacemaking
- World Sexual Health Day: Putting pleasure at the forefront of sexual health
- Help Support Positive Sexuality Research and Education
- Book Review: “Women and Kink: Relationships, Reasons, and Stories”
- Positive Sexuality Fundraiser!
- World BDSM Day: History and Kink Refresher