Speakers/presenters needed in LA for Center for Positive Sexuality to be a part of panel discussions aimed at college undergrads, grads, and professional. We currently have spots open on a Gender Diversity panel and a Sexual Diversity panel. We need people who are comfortable speaking in front of an audience and who work well with others. Please contact queries @ positivesexuality to set up a face-to-face meeting and training to be on our panels.
- Participants Needed: Clinical and Counseling Psychologists Who Identify as Sex Positive
- #MythMonday: “Transgender” is not a sexual orientation
- Participants Needed: UNLV Study on Access to Abortion Care in Nevada
- New JPS Issue Available!
- #MythMonday: Debunking “No-Nut November”
- #MythMonday: “Teaching kids about sex will make them have more sex”
- Winners of Race and Sexuality Research Awards
- #TuesdayTerms: Sanguinophilia & Odaxelagnia