Every year the Leather Leadership Conference provides a wide range of workshops within several tracks, and for several levels of experience from first comers to experienced leaders in the BDSM, Fetish, Kink, and Leather Communities. We are looking for presentations that would be of benefit to our attendees who are:
- Organizers, interested in topics around Legal, Accounting, Management, Problem-solving, Growth, Taxation and Incorporation, and Fund-raising themes.
- Presenters, interested in topics around Pedagogy, Public Speaking, Demonstrations, and Self- Promotion themes.
- Vendors, interested in topics around Business Practices, Budgeting and Accounting, and Marketing.
- Event Producers, interested in topics around Volunteers, Recruitment, Publicity, Finances, and Venue & Travel Negotiations themes.
- Activists, interested in topics like Lobbying, Legal Challenges, Political and Community involvement.
- Community Volunteers, Next Gen, and Elders, interested in topics like Personal Growth, History, Traveling well, Building Community, and the Philosophy of Leather.
This year we are looking for topics that are new and exciting, topics that challenge us and compel us to become better leaders, topics that delve into the heart of leadership skills and give us the nitty gritty tools to make our organizations, events, and projects successful. Yes, the LLC often has seasoned, experienced and nationally known workshop presenters; but you do not need to be a “national name” to present at LLC.
Presenter CompensationIn return for teaching at LLC, the presenter or panel anchor will be provided with free registration to the conference. Presenters are responsible for their own travel and lodging.
How to Submit a ProposalTo submit a proposal, simply send an email to the programming committee at programming@leatherleadership.
- Name of Presenter or Panelists
- Short Biography (no more than 350 words)
- Name of Presentation
- Description of Presentation (no more than 200 words)
- Length of Presentation
- Target Audience (Organizers, Presenters, Vendors, etc.)
- Class Type (Demonstration, Discussion, Lecture, etc.)
- Have you presented at or attended an LLC before?
- Have you presented this class at LLC before?
Due DateSubmissions for presentations will be accepted until October 15th, 2011. The programming committee will be reviewing proposals and responding by November 15, 2011. Receipts of proposals will be acknowledged within 48 hours. If you do not receive a confirmation within that time frame, please send a message to email@example.com.
Poster SessionsEach Leather Leadership Conference features a Poster Session. This is an excellent way to promote your club, business, or organization – or to showcase specific projects that are on-going. Poster sessions are generally produced on poster or presentation boards and can include handouts, table banners, or interactive presentations. To submit a proposal, simply send an email to programming@leatherleadership.
- Name of the group/business/project
- Point of Contact for poster
- Have you had a poster at LLC before?
Leather Leadership Conference