Journal of Positive Sexuality starts accepting submissions for it’s first issue August 1 – November 30, 2014. Please read the submission guidelines and read through the website to get a good idea of what a good sex positive article might be. We look forward to receiving your paper.
- #MythMonday: “Teaching kids about sex will make them have more sex”
- Winners of Race and Sexuality Research Awards
- #TuesdayTerms: Sanguinophilia & Odaxelagnia
- #TuesdayTerms: Metamour & Compersion
- CPS Celebrates RBG
- #TuesdayTerms: Belly Fetish
- Participants needed for research on Pregnancy and Childbirth during COVID-19
- #MythMonday: Anal August – Why would people do that?