There’s not much to it. Just grab a cup of tea (or any beverage really), take a selfie (you were going to do that anyway), and post on your favorite social media platform (you were going to do that too). Make sure to #PositiveSexualITEA, and maybe even write a quick something about how you define positive sexuality. And please consider adding @JasminDotCom, since they were generous enough to co-sponsor our little event and matched all donations 100%! Oh, and don’t forget to @CtrSexPositive too! We can’t wait to see your posts, tweets, instagrams, etc.
- Consent and Communication go to Brazil
- Participants Needed: Clinical and Counseling Psychologists Who Identify as Sex Positive
- #MythMonday: “Transgender” is not a sexual orientation
- Participants Needed: UNLV Study on Access to Abortion Care in Nevada
- New JPS Issue Available!
- #MythMonday: Debunking “No-Nut November”
- #MythMonday: “Teaching kids about sex will make them have more sex”
- Winners of Race and Sexuality Research Awards