Deadline to apply is fast approaching . . . get your application in by December 31, 2014!!
LLC Jack McGeorge College Scholarship Timeline
December 31, 2014: Deadline for application closes(no exceptions)
January 1, 2015: All applications submitted to Selection Committee
January 15, 2015: Scholarship Selection Committee submits recipient name to LLC Board
Notification to applicant by January 31, 2015 so they can prepare to attend LLC on Atlanta March 27-29, 2015 to be awarded at LLC Atlanta
The Leather Leadership Conference is honored to be able to award the second Living Leadership College Scholarship named for Jack McGeorge that recognizes students for their achievements in academics, leadership and service to their community.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Received by December 31, 2014
Scholarship recipient will be notified by January 31, 2015
The recipient will be awarded at LLC – Atlanta, March 27-29, 2015
The scholarship, worth $1,000, may only be applied to accredited colleges or universities.
To qualify, students must meet the following criteria:
• Current college student who will be enrolled in Summer or Fall 2015 having completed minimum of Freshman year (in a caring profession defined as one that benefits the community – Medical, Mental Health, Counseling, LGBT*
• Exemplify the ideals of scholarship, leadership, and service
• All applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
• Have previously attended Leather Leadership Conference
Your application packet should include the following:
1. Jack McGeorge scholarship application
2. An essay of 500 words describing your personal and professional goals. This may include information such as your reasons for pursuing a graduate or professional degree, your community service activities, employment experience, and accomplishments not otherwise noted on this application.
3. A list of scholastic honors, awards, & extracurricular activities (campus & community) and offices held
4. Two letters of recommendation to support your application.
5. A letter from the program adviser verifying enrollment.
Request application form at: firstname.lastname@example.org