Our fourth season is off to a great start, but it could be even better. Not only do we want you to come in and watch the show, but we also want your questions, comments, and topic ideas. Did you know that you can anonymously post questions to our chat host during the show? Or, you can email questions to be answered during the program to Emily or Sarah @ positivesexuality.org. You can also post questions on Formspring. There are so many fabulous ways you can interact with the hosts and guests of “Is This Normal?” We look forward to seeing you tomorrow night!
- Participants Needed: Clinical and Counseling Psychologists Who Identify as Sex Positive
- #MythMonday: “Transgender” is not a sexual orientation
- Participants Needed: UNLV Study on Access to Abortion Care in Nevada
- New JPS Issue Available!
- #MythMonday: Debunking “No-Nut November”
- #MythMonday: “Teaching kids about sex will make them have more sex”
- Winners of Race and Sexuality Research Awards
- #TuesdayTerms: Sanguinophilia & Odaxelagnia