Today is the second anniversary of Journal of Positive Sexuality. Many thanks to our incredible, internationally renowned editorial board.We’re always interested in innovative, sex positive manuscripts. Please check our submission guidelines. Our third volume is coming soon!
- Participants Needed: Clinical and Counseling Psychologists Who Identify as Sex Positive
- #MythMonday: “Transgender” is not a sexual orientation
- Participants Needed: UNLV Study on Access to Abortion Care in Nevada
- New JPS Issue Available!
- #MythMonday: Debunking “No-Nut November”
- #MythMonday: “Teaching kids about sex will make them have more sex”
- Winners of Race and Sexuality Research Awards
- #TuesdayTerms: Sanguinophilia & Odaxelagnia