The Center for Positive Sexuality has grown tremendously this year. We now have over 30 volunteers and have been able to educate more people in more places. We look forward to expanding our services, both through new presentations and reaching new venues. Our main goal in 2013 is to officially register as a 501c3 nonprofit educational organization. Look for updates about our first fund raising event, new educators and staff, changes to the website, and more! May the New Year bring you happiness, good health, and positive sexuality.
- CPS Celebrates RBG
- #TuesdayTerms: Belly Fetish
- Participants needed for research on Pregnancy and Childbirth during COVID-19
- #MythMonday: Anal August – Why would people do that?
- #MythMonday: Anal August
- Free Consent Presentation 8/9 12 p.m. PT
- #MythMonday: Orgasm Day July 31st
- Extended Deadline – Grant Proposals on Race and Sexuality