The Center for Positive Sexuality has grown tremendously this year. We now have over 30 volunteers and have been able to educate more people in more places. We look forward to expanding our services, both through new presentations and reaching new venues. Our main goal in 2013 is to officially register as a 501c3 nonprofit educational organization. Look for updates about our first fund raising event, new educators and staff, changes to the website, and more! May the New Year bring you happiness, good health, and positive sexuality.
- We’re here and we’re queer: Bi Visibility Day
- Volunteer Positions Open
- Peace Day 2022: The Importance of Peacemaking
- World Sexual Health Day: Putting pleasure at the forefront of sexual health
- Help Support Positive Sexuality Research and Education
- Book Review: “Women and Kink: Relationships, Reasons, and Stories”
- Positive Sexuality Fundraiser!
- World BDSM Day: History and Kink Refresher