The Center for Positive Sexuality has grown tremendously this year. We now have over 30 volunteers and have been able to educate more people in more places. We look forward to expanding our services, both through new presentations and reaching new venues. Our main goal in 2013 is to officially register as a 501c3 nonprofit educational organization. Look for updates about our first fund raising event, new educators and staff, changes to the website, and more! May the New Year bring you happiness, good health, and positive sexuality.
- Participants Needed: Clinical and Counseling Psychologists Who Identify as Sex Positive
- #MythMonday: “Transgender” is not a sexual orientation
- Participants Needed: UNLV Study on Access to Abortion Care in Nevada
- New JPS Issue Available!
- #MythMonday: Debunking “No-Nut November”
- #MythMonday: “Teaching kids about sex will make them have more sex”
- Winners of Race and Sexuality Research Awards
- #TuesdayTerms: Sanguinophilia & Odaxelagnia