This year marks 10 years of positive sexuality! Center for Positive Sexuality began ten years ago with a small group of volunteer educators who saw the need for college students, especially those going into the helping professions, to learn more about BDSM, polyamory and consensual nonmonogamy, and many other topics. Over time, we’ve grown to include close to a dozen different presentation topics, added a research program with internationally recognized research affiliates, and there’s still more to come. Help us celebrate 10 years of sex-positive education and research all through 2017!
- Book Review: “Fifty Years of Polyamory in America”
- New Issue of Journal of Positive Sexuality Available!
- APA CEUs Coming 2023
- Support Race and Sexuality Research
- October Monthly Series: Satanic Sexuality
- We’re here and we’re queer: Bi Visibility Day
- Volunteer Positions Open
- Peace Day 2022: The Importance of Peacemaking