This year marks 10 years of positive sexuality! Center for Positive Sexuality began ten years ago with a small group of volunteer educators who saw the need for college students, especially those going into the helping professions, to learn more about BDSM, polyamory and consensual nonmonogamy, and many other topics. Over time, we’ve grown to include close to a dozen different presentation topics, added a research program with internationally recognized research affiliates, and there’s still more to come. Help us celebrate 10 years of sex-positive education and research all through 2017!
- CPS Celebrates RBG
- #TuesdayTerms: Belly Fetish
- Participants needed for research on Pregnancy and Childbirth during COVID-19
- #MythMonday: Anal August – Why would people do that?
- #MythMonday: Anal August
- Free Consent Presentation 8/9 12 p.m. PT
- #MythMonday: Orgasm Day July 31st
- Extended Deadline – Grant Proposals on Race and Sexuality