This year marks 10 years of positive sexuality! Center for Positive Sexuality began ten years ago with a small group of volunteer educators who saw the need for college students, especially those going into the helping professions, to learn more about BDSM, polyamory and consensual nonmonogamy, and many other topics. Over time, we’ve grown to include close to a dozen different presentation topics, added a research program with internationally recognized research affiliates, and there’s still more to come. Help us celebrate 10 years of sex-positive education and research all through 2017!
- Consent and Communication go to Brazil
- Participants Needed: Clinical and Counseling Psychologists Who Identify as Sex Positive
- #MythMonday: “Transgender” is not a sexual orientation
- Participants Needed: UNLV Study on Access to Abortion Care in Nevada
- New JPS Issue Available!
- #MythMonday: Debunking “No-Nut November”
- #MythMonday: “Teaching kids about sex will make them have more sex”
- Winners of Race and Sexuality Research Awards