Support consent, communication, caring, and caution with your donation! At Center for Positive Sexuality we strive to educate people about the importance of consent and communication in all relationships. We must care for one another, as well as be cautious about our understanding of our own skill sets and boundaries, as well as those of others. Your contribution allows us to continue providing sex positive education and research.
- #TuesdayTerms: Metamour & Compersion
- CPS Celebrates RBG
- #TuesdayTerms: Belly Fetish
- Participants needed for research on Pregnancy and Childbirth during COVID-19
- #MythMonday: Anal August – Why would people do that?
- #MythMonday: Anal August
- Free Consent Presentation 8/9 12 p.m. PT
- #MythMonday: Orgasm Day July 31st