Support consent, communication, caring, and caution with your donation! At Center for Positive Sexuality we strive to educate people about the importance of consent and communication in all relationships. We must care for one another, as well as be cautious about our understanding of our own skill sets and boundaries, as well as those of others. Your contribution allows us to continue providing sex positive education and research.
- Consent and Communication go to Brazil
- Participants Needed: Clinical and Counseling Psychologists Who Identify as Sex Positive
- #MythMonday: “Transgender” is not a sexual orientation
- Participants Needed: UNLV Study on Access to Abortion Care in Nevada
- New JPS Issue Available!
- #MythMonday: Debunking “No-Nut November”
- #MythMonday: “Teaching kids about sex will make them have more sex”
- Winners of Race and Sexuality Research Awards