There’s still time to register for this live interactive online class, being held at the Center for Positive Sexuality’s online campus. Learn new negotiation skills, how to bring up that kinky new thing you want to try with your partner, or even how to begin a conversation about sexual needs and desires with a new partner. This class is great for folks of all genders and orientations. Only $12.95 gets you in the door! Class starts Sunday, June 3, 7 p.m. PDT. Hope to see you there!
- Call for Participants – Gen Z Sex Ed Study
- Yoga as Social Justice: Equality and Equity in Self-Hood
- Call for Participants – Trans or Nonbinary Parents Needed for Study
- Book Review: “Alice in Pornoland: Hardcore Encounters with the Victorian Gothic”
- Sexual Attitudes Study Needs Participants – Service Professionals
- Book Review: “Kinky in the Digital Age”
- Book Review: “Fifty Years of Polyamory in America”
- New Issue of Journal of Positive Sexuality Available!