There’s still time to register for this live interactive online class, being held at the Center for Positive Sexuality’s online campus. Learn new negotiation skills, how to bring up that kinky new thing you want to try with your partner, or even how to begin a conversation about sexual needs and desires with a new partner. This class is great for folks of all genders and orientations. Only $12.95 gets you in the door! Class starts Sunday, June 3, 7 p.m. PDT. Hope to see you there!
- #MythMonday: “Teaching kids about sex will make them have more sex”
- Winners of Race and Sexuality Research Awards
- #TuesdayTerms: Sanguinophilia & Odaxelagnia
- #TuesdayTerms: Metamour & Compersion
- CPS Celebrates RBG
- #TuesdayTerms: Belly Fetish
- Participants needed for research on Pregnancy and Childbirth during COVID-19
- #MythMonday: Anal August – Why would people do that?