Earth Day is April 22nd – how will your garden grow? The Center for Positive Sexuality is partnering with Flower Power Fundraising to advance our mission of sex positive education and research. Each purchase you make will contribute 50% of the sale price to our center and make your garden gorgeous. Plant a pride garden! Grow your own greens! Plant berries and tomatoes and taste the rainbow! Invite literal birds and bees into your garden as you welcome in spring! Please make your purchase today and thank you for making the world a more colorful and sex positive place.
- #MythMonday: “Teaching kids about sex will make them have more sex”
- Winners of Race and Sexuality Research Awards
- #TuesdayTerms: Sanguinophilia & Odaxelagnia
- #TuesdayTerms: Metamour & Compersion
- CPS Celebrates RBG
- #TuesdayTerms: Belly Fetish
- Participants needed for research on Pregnancy and Childbirth during COVID-19
- #MythMonday: Anal August – Why would people do that?