Earth Day is April 22nd – how will your garden grow? The Center for Positive Sexuality is partnering with Flower Power Fundraising to advance our mission of sex positive education and research. Each purchase you make will contribute 50% of the sale price to our center and make your garden gorgeous. Plant a pride garden! Grow your own greens! Plant berries and tomatoes and taste the rainbow! Invite literal birds and bees into your garden as you welcome in spring! Please make your purchase today and thank you for making the world a more colorful and sex positive place.
- Call for Participants – Gen Z Sex Ed Study
- Yoga as Social Justice: Equality and Equity in Self-Hood
- Call for Participants – Trans or Nonbinary Parents Needed for Study
- Book Review: “Alice in Pornoland: Hardcore Encounters with the Victorian Gothic”
- Sexual Attitudes Study Needs Participants – Service Professionals
- Book Review: “Kinky in the Digital Age”
- Book Review: “Fifty Years of Polyamory in America”
- New Issue of Journal of Positive Sexuality Available!