|Female Sexual Pain Treatment & Support Group|
Facilitated by Kayna Cassard, MA
MFT Registered Intern
Next group beginning
June 8, 2013
10 Sessions on Saturdays, 9am – 11am
$55 per session if paying by check
$60 per session if paying by credit card
Payment plan option available
Can you or someone you know say “yes” to any of these…?
- Do you have pain during intercourse, or other vaginal penetration?
- Have you been diagnosed with vulvodynia, dyspareunia, vaginismus, vulvar vestibulitis syndrome, or vestibulodynia?
- Has your relationship been under strain as a result of your pain?
- Do you worry that you might not be able to enjoy intercourse again, or ever?
- Does your pain affect your self-esteem?
- Have you heard that your pain is in your head?
- Do you want to enjoy intercourse more fully?
- Do you feel alone in your struggle?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you might benefit from the Female Sexual Pain
Treatment & Support Group
|Kayna Cassard, M.A. has her Masters in Clinical Psychology with an emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy. She has a private practice in West Los Angeles providing general psychotherapy and specializing in sexuality issues, sexually compulsive behaviors, and gender or sexual identity concerns. Kayna’s clinical focus has been working with individuals, couples, and groups with a variety of psychological concerns in a sex positive and empathic manner. She has a tremendous passion for the field of sexual health and wants to help you live the life you want.|
Call now to hold a spot!
Or you can register online
Group sessions will be held at
The Conversation Bridge Room
11340 Olympic Blvd., Suite 210
Los Angeles, CA 90064 Map it
Women taking control back…
In this 10 session treatment and support group, women learn…
- More about their diagnosis
- Pain management
- To alter current thinking patterns that play an important role in pain
- Skills to communicate more effectively with partners
- To be comfortable with their body
- How to enhance their sexuality, desire, and arousal
- Relaxation exercises and mediation
- To have fun with sexuality
- That their partners can be active participants in their recovery
- Coping skills
- That they are not alone
Take back your sexuality.
Be in control.
Live the life you want.