I will be presenting on behalf of the Center for Positive Sexuality, and in conjunction with Idaho State University, at the National Organization of Forensic Social WorkConference in Seattle, WA early next week. My colleagues and I are presenting “Reducing Sexual Crime and Empowering Victims: Applying a ‘Sex Positive’ Framework in Forensic Social Work.” We hope this will be enlightening, innovative, and helpful to those who work with a variety of populations.
- Book Review: “Fifty Years of Polyamory in America”
- New Issue of Journal of Positive Sexuality Available!
- APA CEUs Coming 2023
- Support Race and Sexuality Research
- October Monthly Series: Satanic Sexuality
- We’re here and we’re queer: Bi Visibility Day
- Volunteer Positions Open
- Peace Day 2022: The Importance of Peacemaking