I will be presenting on behalf of the Center for Positive Sexuality, and in conjunction with Idaho State University, at the National Organization of Forensic Social WorkConference in Seattle, WA early next week. My colleagues and I are presenting “Reducing Sexual Crime and Empowering Victims: Applying a ‘Sex Positive’ Framework in Forensic Social Work.” We hope this will be enlightening, innovative, and helpful to those who work with a variety of populations.
- #TuesdayTerms: Metamour & Compersion
- CPS Celebrates RBG
- #TuesdayTerms: Belly Fetish
- Participants needed for research on Pregnancy and Childbirth during COVID-19
- #MythMonday: Anal August – Why would people do that?
- #MythMonday: Anal August
- Free Consent Presentation 8/9 12 p.m. PT
- #MythMonday: Orgasm Day July 31st