I will be presenting on behalf of the Center for Positive Sexuality, and in conjunction with Idaho State University, at the National Organization of Forensic Social WorkConference in Seattle, WA early next week. My colleagues and I are presenting “Reducing Sexual Crime and Empowering Victims: Applying a ‘Sex Positive’ Framework in Forensic Social Work.” We hope this will be enlightening, innovative, and helpful to those who work with a variety of populations.
- Consent and Communication go to Brazil
- Participants Needed: Clinical and Counseling Psychologists Who Identify as Sex Positive
- #MythMonday: “Transgender” is not a sexual orientation
- Participants Needed: UNLV Study on Access to Abortion Care in Nevada
- New JPS Issue Available!
- #MythMonday: Debunking “No-Nut November”
- #MythMonday: “Teaching kids about sex will make them have more sex”
- Winners of Race and Sexuality Research Awards