Director of Research D J Williams and Executive Director Emily Prior are the keynote speakers at this month’s Alternative Sexualities Conference in Chicago this weekend, hosted by CARAS. D J and Emily will be discussing “From sex wars to peace: Working together for a model of positive sexuality”. We hope to see some of you there. Watch for live tweets from the conference: @CtrSexPositive!
- Consent and Communication go to Brazil
- Participants Needed: Clinical and Counseling Psychologists Who Identify as Sex Positive
- #MythMonday: “Transgender” is not a sexual orientation
- Participants Needed: UNLV Study on Access to Abortion Care in Nevada
- New JPS Issue Available!
- #MythMonday: Debunking “No-Nut November”
- #MythMonday: “Teaching kids about sex will make them have more sex”
- Winners of Race and Sexuality Research Awards