Post a review of Center for Positive Sexuality on GreatNonprofits.org! Positive (4 stars and above) ratings help us with donations and grants, which allow us to better serve our community and fulfill our mission of promoting recognition and acceptance of sexual and gender diversity through education and research. If you have something nice to say, please post! (You can post anonymously, if you prefer.) Thank you!
- Participants Needed: Clinical and Counseling Psychologists Who Identify as Sex Positive
- #MythMonday: “Transgender” is not a sexual orientation
- Participants Needed: UNLV Study on Access to Abortion Care in Nevada
- New JPS Issue Available!
- #MythMonday: Debunking “No-Nut November”
- #MythMonday: “Teaching kids about sex will make them have more sex”
- Winners of Race and Sexuality Research Awards
- #TuesdayTerms: Sanguinophilia & Odaxelagnia