The peer-reviewed American Journal of Sexuality Education is now accepting submissions for its thematic edition on faith, religion, and sexuality education. Submissions may be commentary, programmatic overviews, research, lesson plans, or resource reviews (i.e., books, DVDs, etc.) Instructions for authors can be found at http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/journal.asp?issn=1554-6128&linktype=44 and submissions are requested by April 30, 2010. Please send all submissions as Word documents to email@example.com.
- Book Review: “Fifty Years of Polyamory in America”
- New Issue of Journal of Positive Sexuality Available!
- APA CEUs Coming 2023
- Support Race and Sexuality Research
- October Monthly Series: Satanic Sexuality
- We’re here and we’re queer: Bi Visibility Day
- Volunteer Positions Open
- Peace Day 2022: The Importance of Peacemaking