The peer-reviewed American Journal of Sexuality Education is now accepting submissions for its thematic edition on faith, religion, and sexuality education. Submissions may be commentary, programmatic overviews, research, lesson plans, or resource reviews (i.e., books, DVDs, etc.) Instructions for authors can be found at http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/journal.asp?issn=1554-6128&linktype=44 and submissions are requested by April 30, 2010. Please send all submissions as Word documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants Needed: Clinical and Counseling Psychologists Who Identify as Sex Positive
- #MythMonday: “Transgender” is not a sexual orientation
- Participants Needed: UNLV Study on Access to Abortion Care in Nevada
- New JPS Issue Available!
- #MythMonday: Debunking “No-Nut November”
- #MythMonday: “Teaching kids about sex will make them have more sex”
- Winners of Race and Sexuality Research Awards
- #TuesdayTerms: Sanguinophilia & Odaxelagnia