The peer-reviewed American Journal of Sexuality Education is now accepting submissions for its thematic edition on faith, religion, and sexuality education. Submissions may be commentary, programmatic overviews, research, lesson plans, or resource reviews (i.e., books, DVDs, etc.) Instructions for authors can be found at http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/journal.asp?issn=1554-6128&linktype=44 and submissions are requested by April 30, 2010. Please send all submissions as Word documents to email@example.com.
- #TuesdayTerms: Metamour & Compersion
- CPS Celebrates RBG
- #TuesdayTerms: Belly Fetish
- Participants needed for research on Pregnancy and Childbirth during COVID-19
- #MythMonday: Anal August – Why would people do that?
- #MythMonday: Anal August
- Free Consent Presentation 8/9 12 p.m. PT
- #MythMonday: Orgasm Day July 31st