The peer-reviewed American Journal of Sexuality Education is now accepting submissions for its thematic edition on faith, religion, and sexuality education. Submissions may be commentary, programmatic overviews, research, lesson plans, or resource reviews (i.e., books, DVDs, etc.) Instructions for authors can be found at http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/journal.asp?issn=1554-6128&linktype=44 and submissions are requested by April 30, 2010. Please send all submissions as Word documents to email@example.com.
- Call for Participants – Gen Z Sex Ed Study
- Yoga as Social Justice: Equality and Equity in Self-Hood
- Call for Participants – Trans or Nonbinary Parents Needed for Study
- Book Review: “Alice in Pornoland: Hardcore Encounters with the Victorian Gothic”
- Sexual Attitudes Study Needs Participants – Service Professionals
- Book Review: “Kinky in the Digital Age”
- Book Review: “Fifty Years of Polyamory in America”
- New Issue of Journal of Positive Sexuality Available!