Emily Prior is now conducting intake interviews with individual clients who would like to be considered for participation in group therapy sessions, in conjunction with Marriage and Family Therapist Andrew Abrams. Andrew and Emily’s therapy groups will be begin mid-September in the Sherman Oaks/Encino, CA area. Groups will center around individuals identifying as submissives, Dominants, cross-dressers, and other often marginalized sexual categories. Please email Emily to make an appointment. More information can be found on the Positive Sexuality Website.
- Consent and Communication go to Brazil
- Participants Needed: Clinical and Counseling Psychologists Who Identify as Sex Positive
- #MythMonday: “Transgender” is not a sexual orientation
- Participants Needed: UNLV Study on Access to Abortion Care in Nevada
- New JPS Issue Available!
- #MythMonday: Debunking “No-Nut November”
- #MythMonday: “Teaching kids about sex will make them have more sex”
- Winners of Race and Sexuality Research Awards