Please join us to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Program in Human Sexuality.
Friday, October 1, 2010, Reception, Dinner, Tributes, and Award
6 – 9 PM
Dinner registration: $50
- Tributes by Jim Pacala, Ira Reiss, Ethelyn Cohen, Philip Colgan, Jim Nelson, Mario Petrini, Andrea Jenkins, Weston Edwards, Amanda Powers- Sawyer, June LaValleur, and Bill Stayton.
- Award recognition of PHS founder James Siefkes for receipt of the AASECT Humanitarian Award with introduction by Bill Seabloom and remarks from former AASECT President, Ginger Bush.
Saturday, October 2, 2010, Symposium and Reception
9:30 AM – 5 PM
Symposium registration: $25
- Engage with panelists from Program pioneers to our current faculty, including Herb Laube (facilitator), Jim Siefkes, Karin Weiss, John Armour, Sandra Nohre, Walter Bockting, and Katie Spencer.
- Connect with alumni, friends, and colleagues over a leisurely lunch.
- Discuss with faculty our recent research, teaching, clinical care, and advocacy, including Walter Bockting, Jamie Feldman, Michael Miner, Sara Mize, Rose Munns, Nancy Raymond, Bean Robinson, Katie Spencer, and Brian Zamboni.
- Be the first to hear of our strategic vision to revolutionize the sexual climate.
- Includes continental breakfast, lunch, and post-symposium reception.
RSVP by September 23, 2010, to Jenae Batt 612-625-1331 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To secure your registration, please send a check to Program in Human Sexuality, Attention: Jenae Batt, 1300 S 2nd Street, Sutie 180, Minneapolis, MN 55454.
Event location: Program in Human Sexuality, 1300 South 2nd Street, Minneapolis, MN 55454
Event information and schedule updates are available on the PHS website at http://z.umn.edu/phs40th
Tell a friend help us to reconnect with PHS colleagues, please forward this invitation to your PHS contacts.
Guests are planning to gather with their PHS friends and colleagues beyond this schedule of events.
Book your hotel room early the Twin Cities Marathon is October 3, 2010.