Project Fatherhood: Penny Lane Centers
is a support group specifically dedicated and open to men (ages 16+) who play any kind of father figure role in society. Our groups provide an open and safe space for men to discuss, share and learn from each other’s life experiences. Our goal is to support each other’s efforts in developing healthy relationships with our children, our families, our jobs, our partnerships and within our communities.
The Project Fatherhood Penny Lane Centers Groups are FREE!
We Meet Every Wednesday from 6:30 – 8:00pm at our Penny Lane North Hollywood Location
***Food and Refreshments provided at every meeting***
For more Information please call our main office @ (818) 894-3384
*Although we only have English-Speaking Groups at this time, we can provide referrals for Spanish Speaking Fatherhood Groups in our service area. **
FAX (818) 430-432-3871
Project Fatherhood: Penny Lane Groups cover the following topics:
- Bonding, Separation and Loss (including father absence)
- Substance Abuse and its Effects in Relationships
- Intra-Familial and Community Violence
- Choosing Health Mates/Relationships
- Rites of Passage (growing up too fast)
- Legal and Criminal Systems
- Positive Parenting